The Bratislava CARD is the official tourist destination card helping you get to know and experience the best that Bratislava and the Bratislava Region have to offer.
- Unlimited travel on the public transport network in all zones in Bratislava and the Bratislava Region including one piece of luggage
- One child up to the age of 16 accompanied by a Bratislava CARD holder parent is entitled to unlimited travel on the public transport network in all zones
- Free 1-hour walking city tour in Slovak, English and German held daily at 2.00 pm (tours in other languages based on availability of the guide for min. 2 persons)
- One child up to the age of 16 accompanied by a Bratislava CARD holder parent is entitled to join the free 1-hour walking city tour
- Free admission to 12 museums and galleries
- One child up to the age of 15 accompanied by a Bratislava CARD holder parent is entitled to a 20 % discount on the Presporacik Oldtimer sightseeing bus
- Free trilingual guide
- More than 120 other attractive discounts of up to 50 % including museums and galleries, music concerts, food & drink, wellness, cafés, restaurants, shopping, beer & wine, tours & excursions, nightlife, bike & car rental, Danube Experience, zoo and leisure.
TYPES AND PRICES
- 1-day CARD: 15 €
- 2-day CARD: 17 €
- 3-day CARD: 19 €
A 5% discount on purchase of the Bratislava CARD with the City Info Card can only be redeemed at the BTB Tourist information centres at 2 Klobučnícka street and at the Bratislava Airport.
WHERE TO BUY
- BTB Tourist Information Centre ̶ Klobučnícka 2
- BTB Tourist Information Centre ̶ Bratislava Airport, Ivanská cesta
- ZSSK Customer Centre ̶ Hlavná stanica Railway Station, Námestie Franza Liszta 1
- ZSSK Customer Centre ̶ Hodžovo námestie 1 (underpass)
- Slovak Lines Ticket Offices ̶ Bus Station Mlynské nivy, Mlynské nivy 31
- Flora Tour ̶ Kúpeľná 6
- Flora Tour ̶ Twin City Liner Landing Stage (HUMA 6), Rázusovo nábrežie
- Aplend City Hotel Perugia ̶ Zelená 5
- Apollo Hotel Bratislava ̶ Dulovo námestie 1
- Austria Trend Hotel Bratislava ̶ Vysoká 2A
- Botel Pressburg ̶ Dvořákovo nábrežie
- Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava ̶ Pilárikova 5
- Hotel Barónka ̶ Mudrochova 2
- Hotel Color ̶ Pri Starom mýte 1
- Hotel Danubia Gate ̶ Dunajská 26
- Hotel Divoká voda ̶ Vodné dielo Čunovo
- Hotel NH Bratislava Gate One ̶ Ambrušova 7
- Hotel Tatra ̶ Námestie 1. mája 5
- Premium business hotel bratislava ̶ Priekopy 20/A
- Tulip House Boutique Hotel ̶ Štúrova 10
HOW TO SAVE – MAIN POINTS OF INTEREST
|3-day Bratislava CARD||+ 19,00 €|
|Walking City Tour||– 14,00 €|
|Public transport (1 adult + 1 child)||– 20,85 €|
|City History Museum||– 5,00 €|
|Devín Castle||– 5,00 €|
|Bratislava City Gallery expositions||– 8,00 €|
|Museum of History at the Bratislava Castle||– 1,40 €|
|Danubiana Meulensteen Art Museum||– 2,00 €|
|Presporacik ̶ Great City Tour (1 adult + 1 child)||– 6,00 €|
|Beyond Bratislava Tour||– 7,80 €|
|UFO watch. taste. groove. Observation deck||– 1,85 €|
|Your savings||52,90 €|
FREE HOUR-LONG WALKING CITY TOUR
- Meeting time and place: daily at 2.00pm, BTB Tourist Information Centre, 2 Klobučnícka Street
- Duration of the tour: 1 hour
Pre-booking essential at least 2 hours prior to the tour.
HOW TO USE THE CARD
- The Card is non-transferable and only valid when it contains the card holder‘s name, the date and hour of issue.
- The Bratislava CARD is only available to persons aged 16 and over.
- The Card is valid in all establishments until midnight on the last day of validity.
- When travelling by public transportation the Card is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours from the date and hour of issue and allows unlimited travel throughout zones 100+101 including night lines and luggage. In case of a ticket inspection, present your Card along with a photo ID. It is not necessary to show your Card to the driver.
- Present yourself with your Card in all establishments in advance.
- The discounts apply to basic non-discounted rates.
- Free guided tour takes place every day at 2:00 p.m. Booking must be made until 12:00 p.m. (noon) on the day of the tour.
OUR PARTNERS IN EUROPE
DOCUMENTS TO DOWNLOAD