Bratislava City Card offers discounts to all visitors of the Slovak capital and enables everyone to experience the best of what Bratislava has to offer. A detailed list of discount providers along with information on individual discounts can be found in the enclosed PDF-brochure below.
MAIN CARD BENEFITS
- Free unlimited travel on the public transport network in the zones 100+101 (trams, trolleybuses, bus lines 20 – 799, night lines N21 – N99 and train routes S)
- Free hour-long walking city tour in Slovak, English, German, Spanish, Italian and French
- Free trilingual guide for the card holders
Special offer for families with children
Children up to 15 years of age are entitled to join the guided walking tour for free when accompanied by their parents – holders of the Bratislava City Card.
Other benefits for children visiting the city
Children up to 6 years of age travel on the public transport for free and are also offered free of discounted admission to all museums, galleries and attractions.
Children aged 6 and over are entitled to discounted travel on public transport and discounted admission to all museums and galleries and to most attractions.
FURTHER CARD BENEFITS
|Admission to museums and galleries||20 – 50 %|
|Admission to Danubiana Meulensteen Art Museum||20 %|
|Admission to UFO Observation deck||50 %|
|Classical music concerts||10 – 33 %|
|Themed tours of the the city and its surroundings||10 – 20 %|
|River cruises and speedboat rides||10 – 20 %|
|Restaurants with local and international cuisine||10 – 20 %|
|Cafés, patisseries and bistros||10 – 15 %|
|Traditional wine tavern and wine shops||10 %|
|Admission to clubs and bars incl. free welcome drink||10 – 20 %|
|Purchase of souvenirs, traditional local products, designer goods and clothing||5 – 20 %|
|Admission to the Bratislava ZOO||20 %|
|Admission to the spa centre||4 €|
|Admission to the indoor swimming pool and outdoor swimming baths||10 %|
|Adrenaline games, sports and climbing courses||10 – 33 %|
|Bicycle and car rentals||15 – 20 %|
|Admission to the Červený Kameň Castle||15 %|
|Admission to the Small Carpathian Museum in Pezinok town||25 %|
|Traditional wine restaurants in Pezinok town||10 – 15 %|
FREE HOUR-LONG WALKING CITY TOUR
- Meeting time and place: daily at 2.00pm, BTB Tourist Information Centre, 2 Klobučnícka Street
- Duration of the tour: 1 hour
Advance booking essential.
NOT STATED IN THE CURRENT BROCHURE
The Danubiana Meulensteen Art Museum offers the card holders a 20% discount on admission.
- The admission to the Bratislava ZOO has been changed to 5 € in the summer season and 4 € in the winter season (see page 42).
- Veľký Bata Restaurant has been closed down (see page 59).
- Giraffe Bistro was renamed into Le Papillon Bistro & Restaurant (see page 66).
- The wine bar Bratislava Tavern is temporarily closed down (see page 68).
- The Caramel Manufactory has moved to a new address Laurinská 2 (see page 78).
- Discounts on climbing courses, Eurovea Gift Card and in the Corner-Hackett London shop are no longer valid (see pages 46, 47, 74 a 80).
- Bratislava Bike Point has been closed down (see page 49).
- Discounts on accommodation are no longer valid (see pages 82 – 84).
- Discounts on tours in Trnava and Skalica towns, on bike and boat rental, in the Golf Resort Skalica, in the Schloss Hof Palace and in the lakeside beach resort in Podersdorf am See are no longer valid (see pages 90 – 97).
CARD TYPES AND PRICES
- 1-day card: 12 €
- 2-day card: 14 €
- 3-day card: 16 €
A 5% discount on purchase of the Bratislava City Card with City Info Card can only be redeemed at the BTB Tourist information centres at 2 Klobučnícka street and at the Bratislava Airport.
WHERE TO BUY
- Tourist Information Centre, Klobučnícka 2, city centre
- Tourist Information Centre, Bratislava Airport
- ZSSK Customer centre – Hlavná stanica train station
- ZSSK Customer centre – Hodžovo námestie (underpass)
- AS Mlynské nivy bus station
- Flora Tour – Twin City Liner landing stage (HUMA 6), Rázusovo nábrežie
- Flora Tour – Kúpeľná 6
- Reception desks of selected hotels
HOW TO USE THE CARD
- The Card is non-transferable and only valid when it contains the card holder‘s name, the date and hour of issue.
- The Bratislava City Card is only available to persons aged 16 and over.
- The Card is valid in all establishments until midnight on the last day of validity.
- When travelling by public transportation the Card is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours from the date and hour of issue and allows unlimited travel throughout zones 100+101 including night lines and luggage. In case of a ticket inspection, present your Card along with a photo ID. It is not necessary to show your Card to the driver.
- Present yourself with your Card in all establishments in advance.
- The discounts apply to basic non-discounted rates.
- Free guided tour takes place every day at 14.00. Booking must be made until 12.00 on the day of the tour.
- All discounted offers stated in the BCC Guide are valid until 30th April 2017.
HOW TO SAVE
|3-day Bratislava City Card||+ 16,00 €|
|Guided Walking City Tour||– 14,00 €|
|Travelling on public transport||– 8,00 €|
|Wine Route Tour||– 7,40 €|
|Tasty Tour Bratislava Bites||– 6,75 €|
|Old Town Hall + Devín Castle||– 4,50 €|
|Expositions of the Bratislava City Gallery||– 4,00 €|
|Prešporáčik – Great City Tour||– 4,00 €|
|Spa centre||– 4,00 €|
|UFO Observation deck||– 3,25 €|
|Your savings||39,90 €|
OUR PARTNERS IN EUROPE
DOCUMENTS TO DOWNLOAD