Authentic Slovakian wine tasting at local producer in Little Carpathian wine region combined with a small hike into the vineyards and up to a castle ruin above the town of Svätý Jur. 4-hour tour that takes you away from Bratislava into the real countryside.
Svätý Jur is a picturesque small town settled above the vineyards of Little Carpathian mountains, located only 15 kilometres north from Bratislava city centre. Medieval character of this place together with a mysterious castle ruins of Biely Kameň and wine production make a perfect destination for a short trip from Bratislava.
During Authentic Wine Tour, you will experience:
- introduction to Bratislava and its history with spectacular views from Slavín WWII Soviet Memorial
- architecture of socialist realism at Mlada Garda student dormitory
- drive through authentic outskirts of Bratislava and along the vineyards of Little Carpathians
- short hike through Carpathian forest to the medieval castle ruin of Biely Kameň
- wine tasting (7 samples) at authentic local wine producer in a picturesque town of Svätý Jur
- visit of vineyeards with splendid views upon town settled among the vineyards
Price from 39€ per person