Take part in period coronations and “Become a Royal” yourself at the Coronation Photo Video Point at the ground floor of Michael’s Gate. The Coronation Photo Video Point is where you will find rooms with period furnishings and an authentic 3D model of the historical city marking the route coronation processions took.
You can make an image and upload a video of yourself in period costume with the coronation insignia and become a part of a historical exposition. You can record both a photograph and video displaying a scene from the coronation and then print or share it with your friends through e-mail. Michael’s Gate was an integral part of the coronation route followed by the kings who were crowned in Pressburg as they left the city to where they would take their oath.
You can visit the coronation photo-video point FROM AUGUST 4 2020 excluding Monday.
- Monday – closed
- Tuesday-Friday 10 AM – 5 PM
- Saturday-Sunday 11 AM – 6 PM
- 5 €/person (including entry to Museum of Arms and Pharmacy Museum)
- 3 €/children 6 – 14 years, students. seniors
- 9,5 €/family ticket (2 adults and children under 14)
- with Bratislava CARD City & Region for free
- journalists and tourist guides for free