Battle of Bratislava 2021
The 7th year of our festival will be held on Saturday, October 2, in Janko Kráľ Park. As usual, you can look forward to a historical camp, demonstrations of the period life, regiments, period parade through the Old Town and of course, to the Battle of Bratislava, reenactment of a baroque skirmish from 1916.
- at 10:00 am Opening of the historical camp
- at 01:00 pm Period parade through Old Town
- at 03:00 pm Demonstrations of military maneuvers
- at 04:00 pm Reenactment of the siege from the 17th century
- at 07:00 pm Closing of the event
Admission to the event is free. Due to current pandemic measures, the event takes place in the OTP regime. This means that the visitor must have a properly completed vaccination cycle, overcome the disease no more than 180 days ago, antigen test (not older than 48 h), or PCR/LAMP test (not older than 72 hours).