Days of Early Music
At 6 concerts, the audience will be presented with top artists in the field of interpretation of medieval, renaissance and baroque music from the Netherlands, Italy, Austria, the Czech Republic and Slovakia
In the beautiful spaces of the Bratislava old town, such as the Cathedral of St. Martin, the Hall of Mirrors of the Primate’s Palace, the Klariska Concert Hall, the Moyzes Hall or the Column Hall of the Slovak Philharmonic, top performers of medieval, Renaissance and Baroque music will provide an unforgettable experience.
* 2/06/ 2023 19.00 Cathedral of St. Martina – vocal group Cappella Pratensis (NL)
* 4/06/ 2023 19.00 Hall of Mirrors of the Primate’s Palace – Collegium Marianum (CZ)
* 6/06/2023 7 p.m. Klariska Concert Hall – Enrico Gatti violin & Guido Morini harpsichord (IT)
* 11/06/2023 19.00 Hall of Mirrors of the Primate’s Palace – Lotz Trio (SK) & Musica Florea (CZ) & Michaela Riener (AT) soprano
* 12/06/2023 19.00 Pillared Hall of the Slovak Philharmonic – Musica aeterna (SK) Peter Zajíček artistic director, conductor & Czech Ensemble Baroque Choir (CZ) Tereza Válková choirmaster (SK)
* 16/06/2023 19.00 Moyzes Hall – Solamente naturali (SK) Miloš Valent artistic director & Vocal ensemble SoLa
More information and tickets HERE.