A special Christmas tram completes the atmosphere of the most beautiful period of the year. The interior in red and green with a fireplace and Christmas carols reminds you of your cozy home. In 2017, it was named one of the most beautiful Christmas trams in the Central Europe. Take a ride this year, too.
When can you take the tram?
- The Christmas tram operates from December 6 to December 30, 2018 (except December 24 and 25)
- From 4 PM to 8 PM, when it sets off for the last round trip.
- During weekends from 10 AM to 8 PM.
How it works
- The Christmas tram makes city tours around and through the city center.
- It starts from the tram stop at SND (Slovak National Theater) on Jesenského Street.
- Rides are free of charge.