Divoká Voda Festival
Summer is approaching and the Divoká Voda Festival is the best start to the season full of experiences. The Divoká Voda Festival is a showcase for the best and most exciting summer sports, and the inspiration for the next holiday days in Bratislava. You will enjoy many sports activities on water and on land, both adrenaline and relaxation, new sports, and entertainment for all ages.
The programme and exact dates of the festival will be updated when available.
The Whitewater Area is ideal for outdoor festival events with many opportunities for active sports, relaxation, musical entertainment and refreshments, with good facilities and the possibility of comfortable enjoyment.
The philosophy of the festival is to offer visitors activities so that they can attend as many as possible. What is essential and motivating is that all activities are at a symbolic price. “We have retained this philosophy from the outset of the festival tradition and visitors can rest assured that prices will remain the same as in previous years” said Michal Salva, general manager of the Whitewater Area.
The festival offers visitors:
- Water sports: rafting, hydrospeed, kayaking, surfing, boating, Stand Up Paddle, water scootering.
- Terrestrial sports: four-wheeler rides, archery, football.
- Beach sports: beach volleyball, beach tennis.
- Fun activities: Water football, Aquaroller, Big Air Jump – jump from a height into a bag.
- Children’s area and family activity: competitions and games for children and parents.
- Competitions: Bratislava Region Rafting Cup, Media Rafting Cup FDV2016, Football tournament, Freestyle Kayak and Kayak Cross, National Beach Volleyball League, children and family competitions with valuable prizes.