Rock in the Museum – Museum of Trade
Museum of Trade wants to be alive, to be as close as possible to people. Besides history, it wants to interest them with something contemporary, immediately connected to the present day and that is rock or blues music. We offer its “receiving” directly at permanent exhibition where visitors will experience closeness with stars of Slovak, Czech and foreign rock, blues, folk and alternative scene at the highest level.
23. 1. at 7.00 pm Ghalia and Mama´s Boys (USA/BEL – Bluesrock)
29. 1. at 7.00 pm Bywater Call (CAN – Soul/Blues)
10. 2. at 7.00 pm Blindstone (DK – Bluesrock)
13. 2. at 7.00 pm Smooth Hound Smith (USA – Americana/Roots)
25. 2. at 7.00 pm Stu Hamm Band (USA – Progressive rock)
Location: Museum of Trade