Journey of the 20th century Czechoslovakia from the safety of your home!
Bratislava is a fascinating city with a turbulent past of the 20th century and the location on the former Iron Curtain. Experience the streets of Bratislava and its (not only) communist-era landmarks from the safety of your home. Bratislava Communism Virtual Tour is an interactive experience that brings you videos, images, interesting facts and quizzes.
- founders of Authentic Slovakia Tours – Brano and Peter – spent weeks during the COVID-19 times to prepare this experience
- for voluntary donation you will get 90 minutes of videos and tonnes of fun facts about the communist-era Bratislava and Czechoslovakia
- interactive experience for you, your family and friends. Have fun with theme-related quizzes for you to guess and learn
- this is a pre-recorded tour: there is no live guide, but on the other hand you will receive life-time access to the experience and you can enjoy it anytime you wish
- 10% discount to our real tours in Bratislava included
For voluntary donation, you will get life-time access to 8 chapters with videos:
- Czechoslovakia on Map of Europe, 11 minutes
- Czechoslovakia during WWII, 17 minutes
- Communist Leaders in Czechoslovakia, 7 minutes
- Architecture and Housing in Communist Bratislava, 15 minutes
- Shopping and Products in Communist Bratislava, 17 minutes
- Iron Curtain in Bratislava, 10 minutes
- From Communism to Democracy, 8 minutes
- Bratislava in Capitalism, 5 minutes