Meet. Walk. Talk. Eat. Drink. Repeat.
Bratislava Food Tour is a pleasant, enjoyable walk around the city with a local foodie. Joining our tour gives you an unforgettable opportunity to taste fantastic Slovak cuisine, try local dishes and hear the interesting stories behind them. You will learn how Slovaks welcome their guests, why there might be a problem taking a bath around Christmas, how we like our lunch and we will explain a bit about the odd food we enjoy on various occasions. We will show you our popular firewater, explain how we drink our coffee and open your horizons with interesting local information.
Please be prepared for more than a full meal and do not eat lunch before the tour as we will visit 5 or more estabilishments. Part of our Food Tour requires some walking, so please put on a pair of comfortable shoes.
- Food tours run every day starting at 1 PM (upon request different time is possible)
- Meeting point is Svatopluk Statue at Bratislava Castle
- Duration is approx. 4 hours
- Group size is 2 -6 hungry travellers
- Pre-booking is necessary
PRICE: EUR 65/ PERSON
- All-inclusive price
- More than 15 food tastings
- Water, beer, shot of our favourite local alcohol, coffee and tea
- Written summary of the tour
- Tips on pleasant places to visit in Bratislava
- Small edible gift
Read our reviews: https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g274924-d10258778-Reviews-Bratislava_Food_Tours-Bratislava_Bratislava_Region.html
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bratislava_food_tours/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bratislavafoodtours