Meet. Add honey. Walk. Add sugar. Talk. Add candy. Repeat.
Sweet Tooth Tour is a delightful and satisfying walk around the city with a local foodlover. Explore the culinary sweets and streets and hidden gems of Slovak cuisine and learn about the history and culture of Bratislava on this 3-hour food tour. You will find out what old Slovaks tried to make sugar from, how we use honey to produce alcohol (so Slovak!) and what to expect if you come to visit your Slovak grandma. We will show you the best spots and leave you feeling well sated and satisfied.
Please be prepared for more than a brunch and do not make lunch plans after the tour. Part of our Sweet Tooth Tour requires some walking, so please put on a pair of comfortable shoes or take an extra pair with you.
- Food tours run every day starting at 10 AM (upon request different time is possible)
- Meeting point is Svatopluk Statue at Bratislava Castle
- Duration is approx. 3 hours
- Group size is 2 -6 hungry travellers
- Pre-booking is necessary
PRICE: EUR 40/ PERSON
- All-inclusive price
- More than 8 food tastings
- Water, shot of our favourite alcohol, coffee and tea
- Written summary of the tour
- Tips on pleasant places to visit in Bratislava
- Small edible gift
Read our reviews: https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g274924-d10258778-Reviews-Bratislava_Food_Tours-Bratislava_Bratislava_Region.html
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bratislava_food_tours/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bratislavafoodtours