Enjoy a special behind the scene access to a brewery situated in a historical cellar of former baroque monastery from 17th century. Speak to the brewer and get some fascinating insights into the entire brewing process, beginning with the expert blending of ingredients and moving on to the filling the casks. After all that hard work, you’re going to need a drink, so you can sit back, relax and enjoy a delicious beer tasting session. Develop your own preferences while tasting and identifying flavors in different beer styles. Book the tour now and find out the secrets behind the pints and the hops!
- Meet your Beer Geek Guide and start 3-hour beer experience.
- Start with behind-the-scenes production tour at a traditional microbrewery and taste freshly brewed pale & dark lager.
- Continue with beer tasting session and taste four more samples of different Slovak craft beers served with small snack.
- At the end, you can decide to walk back to your hotel/meeting point or have more beer in one of many cozy pubs in Bratislava.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Type: walking
- Season: all year round
- Start: daily at 14:00 & 15:00
- Meeting point: your centrally located hotel in bratislava or radisson blu carlton hotel
- Age limit: guests must be 18 or older
- Price: €35/person (groups 8 – 30 persons)
- “Behind the Scenes” Production Tour at Microbrewery
- Samples of 6 different Slovak craft beers
- Pub snacks
- Beer Geek Tour Guide
- Personalized service on a 3 – hour private tour
- Local hints & tips what to see & do in Bratislava after your tour