Bratislava takes its beer just as seriously as its more famous neighbor Prague, and a new wave of independent microbreweries and pubs is putting the city on the beer drinkers map.
Craft Beer Tour offers a beer experience where you will learn about local brewing and develop your own preferences while tasting and identifying flavors in different beer styles, from crisp golden Pilsner and hoppy bitter India Pale Ale to dry American Stout.
The tour gives you an opportunity to taste 10 different Slovak craft beers at 2 specialized, often hidden craft beer pubs, throughout the back streets of the Old Town. All tasted beers are unfiltered, unpasteurized, and free of chemicals. Most importantly, they are fresh and delicious. Cheers – Na zdravie!
1. Pick-up from your centrally located hotel in Bratislava or meet us at Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel.
2. Start 3-hour easy walk through Bratislava’s best beer spots.
3. Visit a cozy craft beer pub and taste six samples of different Slovak craft beers served with some finger food.
4. Walk to the second craft beer pub and taste 4 more samples of different Slovak craft beers served with small snack.
5. After tour, you can walk back to your centrally located hotel/Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel or have more beer in one of many cozy pubs in Bratislava.
- DURATION: 3 hours
- SEASON: all year round
- START: aaily at 14:00, 15:00, 16:00
- MEETING POINT: your centrally located hotel in Bratislava or Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel
- AGE LIMIT: guests must be 18 or older
- PRICE: from 34 €/person, 49 €/person (2 persons), 39 €/person (3 – 5 persons), 34 €/person (6 – 10 persons)
*Groups over 10 persons, please contact us for customized price proposal.
• 10 samples of different Slovak craft beers
• 2 cozy craft beer pubs
• pub snacks
• local beer guide
• local hints & tips what to see & do in Bratislava after your tour