Christmas food tour
CK Tripito has prepared a special Christmas food tour for you. You will learn something about Slovak culture, Christmas traditions, Bratislava and its history and enjoy the taste of Christmas. Christmas markets are the best place for traditional cuisine during the holiday season. Enjoy lokše, Roma-style roasted pork, mead and other delicacies.
Price: 42 € / person, min. 2 persons
Dates: 24. 11. – 23. 12. 2019 – Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday or per request
Meeting place: Historical building of SND, Gorkého 132/2, 811 01 Bratislava
Duration: 3,5 hours
Start: 10:00 AM or 5:00 PM
Days: daily except Monday
Price includes: local guide, tasting of mulled wine, tasting of hot honey wine, various traditional Slovak food
Reservation: email@example.com, +421 915 503476
Christmas city tour
Experience the traditional Slovak Christmas atmosphere in the Old Town in Bratislava with CK Floratour. A professional guide will guide you through the Christmas markets, traditional folk and manufacturing products, as well as the most famous tourist attractions. At the end of the tour you can warm your chilly fingers by a glass of mulled wine.
Dates: Saturdays and Sundays (23. 11. – 22. 12.)
Time: 11:45 AM.
Duration: 1.5 hour with a guide in German and English
Starting point: Twin City Gate at HUMA 6, Rázusovo nábrežie opposite the hotel Park Inn
Price: 15 €/ adult, 7 €/ child
Information: +421 903 505 505, www.floratour.sk, firstname.lastname@example.org
Taste and experience the true Christmas atmosphere with us. Enjoy the Christmas decorations in the streets of Bratislava and Bratislava Castle. In the comfort of the heated Prešporáčik you will also learn about the history and present of Bratislava.
Prešporáčik runs daily from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM, outside 23. and 24.12.2019.
Boarding on Hviezdoslav Square.
For reservations and further information contact us at email@example.com, +421 903 302 817.
Christmas Escape Room
Come and play the Christmas version of the Janosik Treasure Escape Room! The game will feature Christmas motifs and as a bonus you will receive a team gift for finding Janosik’s treasure. All you have to do is to put down the Christmas password in the note when booking the game. The offer is valid from 3.12.2019 to 6.1.2020.
We are open every day except December 24 and 25.
Christmas at the Bratislava City Museum
Christmas craft fair from 22 November to 22 December 2019
Place: Old Town Hall courtyard
- Carols and stories about Christmas
- Unveiling of illustrations on the glass facade of the Town Hall
- Ceremonial opening of the Christmas Craft Fair
- Opening of the live Bethlehem
- Ignition of the first Advent candle
- 23.11.2019 – FsS Zlatomoravčianka, courtyard of the Old Town Hall, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM
- 30.11.2019 – FsS Zlatomoravčianka, courtyard of the Old Town Hall, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM
- 7. 12. 2019 – FsS Chočanka, courtyard of the Old Town Hall, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM
- 14.12.2019 – FsS Zlatomoravčianka, courtyard of the Old Town Hall, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM
- 21.12.2019 – Záhorácke duo, courtyard of the Old Town Hall, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM
Presentation of crafts
- Wood carving
- Tin smelting
- Candle making
- Making decorations from natural materials
- Manufacture of jewelry
Christmas dinner at the Park Inn
Dinner with a magical holiday atmosphere on December 13, 2019 in the pleasant Bocca Buona restaurant at the Park Inn Hotel.