The artist was inspired by the work of a Japanese artist Yayoi Kusama whose infinity mirror room is one of New York’s greatest attractions. The basic element of the exposition is two opposing mirrors that create a wide range of effects and the impression of an infinity.
The Multium Gallery features:
- Two mirrors opposite each other – Caminus and Passus
- Two and two mirrors opposite each other – Tabularium and Spiramentum
- Two and two and two mirrors opposite each other – Universum
- Other than right angle mirrors – Sphaera is no longer an idea of infinity but it is a kaleidoscope.
* discount 15% with Bratislava CARD