An event in a park on Fedákova, Dúbravka dedicated to Dežo Ursiny, a Slovak musician, dramatist, artist, native and resident of Dúbravka. The event is organized by volunteers and entry is free for everyone. This event brings together music, literature, film, the community and residents and originally started the revitalisation and development of the public space of the park.
- 14.00 – 14.30 – Toddler punk – introduction for young listeners, quality music for children
- 14.50 – 15.20 – Queer Jane
- 15.40 – 16.30 Definitive
- 16.50 – 17.30 Diego
- 18.00 – 18.35 Katarína Málikova
- 18.50. – 19.20 vLaska feat. Woman with fruit – Marián Slávka a spol.
- 19.30 – 20.00 AUTOPSY – Vladislav Slnko Šarišský and PJONI
- 20.15 – 21.00 premiere – Kubo Ursiny and Modrý vrch live
19 September 2020 Park on Fedákova in Dúbravka
- next chapter in the musical-literary and artistic memorial of Dežo Ursiny
- revitalization of the public space of the park on Fedáková
- support for quality music and art in the middle of the borough, live production
- the event that brings communities together, freely accessible to all
- 2O2O – Czechoslovak legacy of Dežo Ursiny’s journey, letters