A special Christmas tram completes the atmosphere of the most beautiful period of the year. The Christmas interior and Christmas carols reminds you of your cozy home. The theme of the interior and exterior of the Christmas Tram this year will be the traditional Christmas in Slovakia.
When can you take the tram?
- The Christmas tram operates from December 6 to December 30, 2019 (except December 24 and 25)
- From 4 PM to 8 PM, when it sets off for the last round trip.
- During weekends from 10 AM to 8 PM.
On December 6 St. Nicolaus will be accompanied by the devil and the angel who will give the children some little sweets inside the tram.
How it works
- The Christmas tram makes city tours around and through the city center.
- It starts from the tram stop at SND (Slovak National Theater) on Jesenského Street. The usual rout of the tram is: Jesenského street(SND) – Nám. SNP – Kapucínska street – tunnel – riverside – Jesenského street (SND).
- Rides are free of charge.