We are here to to help you make the most of your visit. Whether you need directions or find out what’s happening in the city or the region during your trip, our friendly and experienced team is here to help you.
We are here for you 5 days a week: Monday – Friday: 9 am – 4:30 pm
Publisher of the yearbook Travel Guide of Slovakia – the Slovak, German and English version of the most famous yearbook
on Slovak tourism
Annually updated information about the country:
self-governing regions, towns, villages
• regional and provincial tourism organizations
• tourism products
• UNESCO World Heritage List monuments
• national cultural institutes – SNM, SND, SNG, SF
• natural singularities and unique aspects of national parks
• Slovak personalities of science and culture
• medical tourism and spas
• Slovak gastronomic experiences
• ski and golf centers as well as other ideas to get to know and experience Slovakia
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.