Discover Small Carpathian’s rich history, lush vineyards and exceptional wineries with a local. You’ll explore underground wine cellar, visit two spectacular wineries, enjoy gorgeous scenery & beautiful vineyards and most importantly, taste delicious local wines. You won’t need to worry about getting lost, missing out on a “hidden gem” winery, waste your time finding a scenic place with best views or risk drinking and driving. We will take you to our favorite wineries, offering you wine tasting tour experience from an insider’s perspective. This wine tour is perfect for couples, groups and all wine enthusiasts. All the way to wine country and back, your job is to sip some of the best Slovak wines and enjoy everything the Small Carpathian Wine Region has to offer. So, what are you waiting for? Book your Private Wine Tour to Small Carpathians today!
- Meet your friendly local guide and start your wine experience with hotel pick-up and private transfer by comfortable minivan with A/C.
- Get magnificent vineyards views as you wind your way through Small Carpathian’s rolling hills and scenic landscape. Its diverse climates, elevations, and soils make it ideal for producing nice wine. Duration: 40 minutes.
- Enjoy behind scenes tour of family winery known for warm hospitality in a small village called Senkvice. Learn about local wine making culture and traditions. Visit wine cellar with old oak barrels to find out what makes their wine unique. Continue with locally made wines tasting. Taste 4 wine samples – white, rosé, red served with cheese platter. Each wine is introduced by a Sommelier. Duration: 120 min.
- Wine experience continues with visit of a second winery located in a historical underground wine cellar of beautiful Chateau in Pezinok. Here, you will have an opportunity to see an exhibition of historical wine making equipment as well as beautiful cellar where wine is made today. Most importantly, you will taste another locally made wines. Duration: 30 minutes.
- On the way back, enjoy majestic scenery and beautiful landscape of Small Carpathians on a short viewpoint stop in vineyard situated about nicely persevered small town called Svaty Jur. Duration: 20 minutes.
- Duration: 5 hours
- Type: minivan & walking
- Season: all year round
- Start: Tuesday – Friday at 10:00
- Meeting point: your centrally located hotel in Bratislava or Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel
- Age limit: guests must be 18 or older
- 6 samples of Slovak wines – white, rosé, red
- Cheese platter
- Behind scenes winery tour
- Visit of two wineries in Small Carpathians
- Gorgeous scenery & beautiful vineyards views
- Transportation by a comfortable private vehicle with A/C
- Personalized service on a 5 – hour private tour
- Friendly local guide