Coronavirus: Current Information and Measures
All current information can by found on the website of korona.gov.sk/en.
The following measures are currently effective:
- all shops and services as well as cultural events are allowed for all people regardless of their immune or vaccination status
- the obligation to wear the FFP2 respirator is in all health facilities, at a chemist’s and in social services facilities
Tourist Information Centre is open for everyone. We are happy to welcome you Mondays to Fridays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. You can find more information on this link.
More information on Current Measures
Official info portal: www.korona.gov.sk
Digital overview of regional COVID-19 Measures: www.automat.gov.sk
- Available daily from 8AM to 8PM
- When calling from Slovakia, please dial: +421 800 174 174
- When calling from abroad, please dial: +421 222 200 910
General rules when arriving from abroad
As of April 6th, 2022, all restrictions on entry to Slovakia were lifted. Thus, incoming persons are not required to provide a confirmation of vaccination, a negative test or a confirmation that they recovered from COVID-19 disease. Furthermore, persons coming to Slovakia do not need to register in any system.