If you wish to experience the true atmosphere of early autumn in Bratislava, visit some of the grape harvest events or feasts. Every September, the events are held in different districts in the Small Carpathian region. In addition to wine, you can enjoy the true taste of homemade specialties, music and dance performances as well as various entertainment activities for children.
- Rača Grape Harvest: 13. – 15. September, Knižkova dolina (Knižkova valley)
- Vajnory Feast: 14. – 15. September, Park pod lipami
- Dúbravka Feast: 27. – 29. September, House of Culture Dúbravka and Žatevná Street
- Karlovka Feast: 27. – 29. September, St. Francis‘ Square, after that Líščie údolie (Líščie valley)
- Ružinov Feast: 28. – 29. September, Andrej Hlinka Park
- Devín Grape Harvest: 11. – 12. October, Devín Castle